Tuesday, March 11, 2014

[ISEP] Placement Email - 4 weeks down, 4 weeks to go


So, it's been about 4 weeks since ISEP began reviewing applications for next semester placements and today I received this email. If you didn't know, Ewha Womans University was my first choice for placement on my application so I was so excited that ISEP placed me there.

Now, all I have to do is wait a few more weeks to see if Ewha will accept my placement into their university. I'm so excited. This first email made me realize that I may actually go to South Korea instead of just dreaming about it.

AH I'M SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. wow. Ewha is one of the best colleges in Korea. I'm studying in US right now, but when I was in high school I visited Ewha a lot cause it was my dream school. The campus is not that big but it's really beautiful especially in spring and fall. Also, in Sinchon where Ewha is located, there're other good colleges like Yonsei, Seokang and Hongik. Also, you'll probably find lots of fun stuff and exciting places in Sinchon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete