Sunday, October 6, 2013

[Research] Ewha - Course List & Comparison to FHSU Courses

Okay, after multiple MULTIPLE research of the courses available at Ewha taught in English, I have came up with a list of courses that I think I wouldn't mind taking during my study there.

Because my major is International Business and Economics, I need to take mostly Business, International Studies, and Economic classes. Which Ewha seems to have plenty of them. I'm hoping to take most of my gen. ed. classes before the fall so I should be able to take most of these classes.

Anyways, if you are interested in which classes that I have listed for my application, you can see it here. I have listed the course number, title, description, and listed prerequisites. Hopefully, it'll help you like it's helping me~

Oh! And if you're interested, I also made a comparison table of Ewha courses vs FHSU courses. There's not as many courses listed but it helps so that I can show my coordinator that I have done significant research and can show that the courses will transfer over to FHSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment