Friday, October 18, 2013

[ISEP/Ramble] Meeting Scheduled and Passport Problems

So, first of all, my meeting is schedule for the 29th to meet with the ISEP coordinators for my school. YAY~! It'll be the first time I'll visit Hays too. lol I'm going to go ahead and get my student ID while I'm there. Because I'm an online student, I'm not required to have one but I still want one.

Now a problem has surfaced with my passport. SIGH. Somehow, even though I keep my passport hidden, locked, and out of reach, my cute little dog got a hold of it and chewed the corner of it. So when I went to the post office to pick up a package for my mother, I asked them if it's still valid. =__= Of course it isn't. Now I have to get it renewed and pay the $140 dollars again. The only good thing about it is now I don't have to keep the stupid picture that I had on it from 7 years ago. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment