Saturday, October 5, 2013

[ISEP/Research] Universities and Courses

Even though my coordinator suggested that I list 10 universities on my application, I could only come up with 8. I wanted to make sure that I would be comfortable enough with the choice if I ended up being placed there. I didn't want to put just a random university, especially since I would have to do course research and an essay.

The universities I picked and listed in order of preference for my application:

  1. Ewha Womans University
  2. Yonsei University
  3. Ajou University
  4. Keimyung University
  5. Korea University
  6. The Chinese University of Hong Kong
  7. Providence University
  8. BINUS University
I just finished researching courses to these eight universities and let me tell you, it's really tiring. You see the same courses over and over. It kinda gets annoying. lol

On a side note: Yes, I am at a freshman standing but by Fall 2014, I will be at a junior standing. This is because I am doing the absolute maximum number of credits for each semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) and taking two classes in the intersession between Fall and Spring. I may be a little crazy....

If you're interested in seeing which classes I wrote down for each university, you can see it here. Of course, I totally wrote down way more classes than necessary but I'm going to do more research on each so I can do a comparison against FHSU classes. This will make it easy for me when I have my next advising appointment to show that I do know which classes will be able to transfer over to FHSU at the end of my studying abroad experience.

January 15 may seem like it's far away but these next three months can go by fast so I need to make sure that I'm absolutely prepared. I'm not going to mess this up!
..I hope. lmao OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment