Monday, December 2, 2013

[First Impression] Biaggi Contempo Foldable 20" Spinner Carry-On and 28" Spinner Suitcase


Look what the lovely UPS man brought to me today. A day before the estimated delivery date! Yay!


Each suitcase came in its own box and comes folded inside their own storage bag.


Wah! Aren't they cute? <3

Okay, time to get serious. The first thing I noticed is the color. The website states the color as Aqua and appears to be a nice light blue color. And it appears to be correct when looking at the picture above, right? It's actually a lot darker than this. In person, it appears to be more of a deep teal color. I'm not complaining too much because it really is a pretty color so I'm not disappointed. Just a little taken aback that the colors weren't as I expected.

I purchased two of the 28" Foldable Spinner Uprights and a 20" Spinner Carry-On. They were very easy to fold out and to fold back to store away. They seem like they will stand up on an international flight so I'm not to worry. The wheels do catch on the carpet though. But I'm sure airport carpets are a lot smoother than mine. lol

I have two trips planned in the near future so hopefully I can do a full review on them soon. I will be using the carry-on when I go visit my friend in Texas then use one of the large suitcases on our vacation to Seoul during Spring Break.

Biaggi Contempo Foldable 20" Spinner Carry-On (MSRP $218.99)
Biaggi Contempo Foldable 28" Spinner Upright (MSRP $268.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment