Wednesday, December 11, 2013

[Product Review/Swatches] Coastal Scents Revealed Palette

Another purchase I made during Black Friday was with Coastal Scents. Coastal Scents is a really well-known online makeup supply among beauty bloggers. As I kept seeing their products featured in tutorials, I really wanted to try some for myself.

Coastal Scents released a 20 eye shadow palette that can be a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked and Naked 2 palettes. It has a much more economical price comparatively. Urban Decay Naked palettes cost $52 each with 10 eye shadows while this palette cost $19.95.

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette [$19.95]:




As you can see, the shades for this palette contains very neutral and natural colors just like the Naked palettes. It has a good combination of matte and shimmer shadows. It is mostly browns and golds with a black matte, a shimmer pink, and a rose gold.

These swatches are taken from left to right, top to bottom.




The eye shadows are very pigmented and glide on easily. Of course, you should wear them with an eye shadow primer to allow the colors the longest. The selection very wide and I believe that you would be able to make so many different looks with just this palette alone. Honestly, this palette has become my favorite at the moment. The colors are so beautiful and I'm very happy with this purchase.

So, if you are looking for something comparable to Urban Decay's Naked palette, you should definitely check this out. There are a lot of palettes on the market that are similar but you just can't go wrong with this one.

(I did purchase some more products from CS but I'll make another post as it will be VERY image heavy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment